Triumph Residential Estate
+38 067 776 2815
Problem child comprehensive treatment and recovery program
Problem Child is a multifaceted concept which includes pedagogical, medical, and psychological aspects. Parents and psychologists should refrain from premature labeling ‘problem child’ without a clear and comprehensive understanding of the stresses underlying in changes of the child’s behavior and health.
By ‘LOAD’ we mean the result of negative factors on the human body, leading to the emergence of pathological disorders of the various organs and systems.
The child’s psyche is, unfortunately, more vulnerable than that of the adult, and thus less adapted to various negative emotional situations, problems, both in the family and at school. To cure the child, without removing a particular load, is almost impossible.
This program is aimed at comprehensive revealing the load on the child’s body and its removal using the latest achievements in psychoanalysis and bio-resonance therapy.
MANAGEMENT ALGORITHM FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL STATE OF THE CHILD
Problem Child (the child has difficulties) is a reaction of the body to various factors that have individual character.
The degree of this reaction is expressed in a state of tension or exhaustion of various integrating systems:
- Disorders of the nervous system
- Psychological disorders (psycho-traumatic factor – any situation insignificant for the adult, can be traumatic for the child’s emerging psyche).
- Neurosis-like disorders (identifying factor groups: conflict situation in the family, complicated relationships with peers, teachers at school, state of fear – these situations can be deeply hidden, disguised, and identifying them is very difficult).
- mental activity disorders (usually of residual-organic character) in combination with physical disorders, on the one hand, and wrong education, on the other hand. Residual-organic neuro-psychiatric disorders. Psycho-organic syndrome. Residual-organic disorders are a diverse group of neuropsychiatric disorders in children and adolescents, which are the result of ended organic cerebral disease.
- Incorrect types of education (hyper care, overprotectiveness, “tight rein”, “Cinderella/Princess”).
- Icons (feature of the child’s thinking, who assesses the situation and memorizes the conflict zones which are the basis for future behavior in certain situations due to his/her projective capacity).
- Psychovegetative disorder (psychoneurological pathology).
- Vegetative neurosis (hyperhidrosis of the hands and feet, cold hands, “marbling” of the skin, persistent dermographism).
- Violation of cerebral arteriovenous channel of the brain (depletion of blood flow in the vessels of the brain).
- Somatic disorders (biliary dyskinesia, gastroduodenitis, chronic tonsillitis, allergic reactions).
- Depressive disorders.
- Endogenous disorder.
- Perinatal encephalopathy (hyperexcitability, muscle dystonia syndrome, intracranial hypertension). The main role is played by factors of adverse effects on the fetus during pregnancy (toxicity, infection, hypoxia), birth skull trauma, asphyxia, immunological incompatibility between mother and fetus, as well as postnatal brain infection, injuries and intoxication. A common feature for this group of disorders is considered the leading role of the “time factor” of the developing brain lesion.
- Neuroinfections (Epstein-Barr virus, Coxsackie), occur in the “erased” form and can be diagnosed as influenza or SARS.
- Dysfunction of hypothalamic structures (burdened perinatal background – bedwetting or stuttering).
Diagnosis of such a wide range of loads and pathology, determination of its nature and extent without the use of vegetative resonance test (VRT) is nearly impossible.
Comprehensive diagnostics of the child’s physical and psychological health is the first stage of the proposed treatment and recovery program.
The purpose of this diagnostics is to identify the different types of loads and their effects on the child’s body.
The diagnostic examines the state of the nervous system, mental activity and somatic sphere, reveals the load of neurogenic and psychogenic factors that can cause the development of somatic pathology. Somatic disorders become chronic and cause disorders of the nervous system and psyche.
As part of the VRT diagnostics and subsequent session with psychologist, particular attention is paid to the psychological examination of the child, in particular:
- Studies of the emotional-volitional sphere of the child.
- Identification of conflict zones and significant experiences of the child.
- Integrative indicators (global characteristics of the state of the child’s body – pathological processes, adaptation reserves).
- Identification of the state of the intellect.
- Differential diagnosis of the child’s developmental lag.
- Evaluation of educational neglect.
Only after comprehensive diagnostics the doctor prescribes a comprehensive and highly individual program of restoring the health of the child (physical and psychological).
The treatment and recovery techniques employed by the Center are completely harmless and painless.
TREATMENT moves from the general to the particular – we determine whether there is a pathology, then refine its location and character, and then select the necessary medicinal solutions:
- Use of general and particular bio-resonance solutions (not only does it act quickly and effectively, but it also normalizes the entire metabolism of the body).
- Endogenous bio-resonance therapy is conducted (recording required range of electromagnetic waves to the media (sugar semolina), and individual visits are scheduled;
- Exposure of the body to induction programs (not only does it show positive dynamics, but also contributes to the clarity of brain activity, activation of intellectual activity, reduction of anxiety and nervousness).
The use of endogenous bio-resonance therapy can spare children from enormous treatment regimens, direct the development of the child’s body in the physiological direction, “insure” the child from the development of the disease in the future.
Depending on the identified disorders, the doctor chooses a comprehensive strategy of treatment and defines the recovery terms.
Integrative medicine - a medicine for the benefit of the whole organism, in the interests of people, not in words but in deeds?
Author techniques and algorithms for diagnostic use of BRT in combination with multi-level analysis?