Triumph Residential Estate
+38 067 776 2815
Early diagnosis of cancer
Cancer diagnosis covers a disease characterized by a variety of manifestations. Cancer is too complex of a disease to talk only about the affected organ. The number of cancer related deaths is constantly growing. Cancer closely ties the physical body, soul, mind and society, unlike any other disease.
Cancer can be diagnosed with the greatest accuracy at the level of cellular compounds.
In most cases, cancer develops at the backdrop of long-existing pre-cancerous state. The term ‘pre-cancerous’ refers to morphologically confirmed substitution of a normal mucosa gland by a dysplastic one. The term ‘backdrop’ may be interpreted as a sum of clinical, biological, anatomic conditions under which there is an elevated risk of cancer development. ‘Backdrop’ and ‘pre-cancerous’ diseases do not necessarily lead to cancer.
However, having the ability to timely detect such processes in the body, one can take timely precautions to prevent the development of cancer. GSK Polarizer-Amplifier determines the presence of oncological disease based on irradiation of any biomaterial of the patient (tissue, blood, urine, saliva, etc.).
The criteria for the diagnosis of oncological diseases:
- General morphological picture of the patient.
- Particular morphological picture of the organ/organs suspected of having primary oncological process and/or metastases (secondary tumor).
- General indication of oncological white blood cells or normal white cells.
- Determination of the organ/organs suspected of having primary oncological process and/or metastases (secondary tumor).
- General indication of oncological process.
- General biological indices (degree of slagging of intercellular space).
- Particular biological indices.
- Stages of oncological process: pre-clinical and clinical.
- Extent of general cancer resistance.
- Extent of the potential malignancy.
- Presence of endogenic loads and determination of target organs.
- State of the immune system in terms of stress and exhaustion stages.
- Presence of irregularities in DNA and their relation to oncological process.
- Adaptation and constitutional reserves.
- Determination of stress indices.
The list of criteria can be divided into two groups:
- The criteria for defining the general state of the body.
- The criteria for defining the state of the organ/organs suspected of having primary oncological process and/or metastases.
This survey provides extensive information content and accuracy of the diagnosis of oncological processes.
Express method of diagnostics of oncological and pre-oncological processes:
- Presence or absence of oncological processes.
- Presence or absence pre-oncological processes.
- If oncological or pre-oncological processes exist – determination of location.
- Presence or absence of metastases.
- Determination of the stage of oncological processes.
- Determination of potential malignancy of oncological or pre-oncological processes.
- Determination of the specific type (nosological cancer type).
Using these criteria and the scale allows us to monitor the condition of the patient and types of therapy, simulate various therapies and select the optimum one based on the selected criteria.
Integrative medicine - a medicine for the benefit of the whole organism, in the interests of people, not in words but in deeds?
Author techniques and algorithms for diagnostic use of BRT in combination with multi-level analysis?