Triumph Residential Estate
+38 067 776 2815
Female infertility treatment and rehabilitation program
Health of the modern woman has become so vulnerable that the desired pregnancy is often problematic.
Female infertility or sterility (from the Latin sterilis – barren) is a pathological condition of the body with the inability to fertilize.
The proposed program aims to identify systemic causes of infertility and carry out comprehensive treatment and recovery therapy aimed at correcting and restoring the reproductive capacity of the woman.
MANAGEMENT ALGORITHM FOR REPRODUCTIVE ABILITY IN WOMEN
Reduced fertility is not an independent disease, but a symptom of a number of common diseases and diseases of the genital organs.
The causes of infertility are manifold:
- absolute infertility (irreversible changes: absence of the uterus, tubes, ovaries, and other abnormalities);
- primary infertility (there was no pregnancy provided a regular sexual life without contraception).
- secondary infertility (past pregnancies, but currently no pregnancy for more than a year, provided a regular sexual life without contraception);
- congenital (hereditary) or acquired during pregnancy under the influence of negative factors on the fetus (infectious diseases, threat of termination of pregnancy, use of pharmaceuticals of teratogenic action, industrial and household intoxications, etc.);
- sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, chlamydia, mycoplasmosis, herpesvirus and cytomegalovirus infection;
- inflammation causing adhesions in the pelvis: salpingo, cervical erosion, endocervicitis, vaginitis, vaginosis;
- vaginal dysbiosis – a disorder of the normal vaginal flora;
- anatomical and functional changes in the genital organs, inflammatory diseases of the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries;
- various hormonal disorders, endocrine pathology (changes of the thyroid gland, adrenal, ovarian cancer), uterine fibroids, endometriosis;
- cervical injury after abortion, childbirth;
- violation of the lining of the cervix and cervical human papillomavirus (can lead to the development of gynecological cancers).
- biological incompatibility (immunological infertility).
The first step towards the correction of the reproductive capacity of the woman is comprehesive diagnostics using VRT (vegetative resonance test). Quality diagnostics is crucial for all subsequent treatment process.
The purpose of the diagnostics is the establishment of cause-and-effect relationship of infertility and disorders of the physical and mental health of the woman, as well as identifying the leading constitutionally significant factors that influenced the development of infertility.
The most common are disorders of multiple organs and systems, and using regular examination it is often hard to establish the “core” of the disease, to determine which are leading, and which are secondary. The equipment and techniques of the Center allow to identify the main cause which led to infertility.
Depending on the identified disorders, the doctor chooses a comprehensive strategy of therapy with the use of the BRT.
The main therapy strategy is aimed at using of resonant-frequency programs:
- Ovulation disorders.
The menstrual cycle is less than 21 days or more 35 days. There is a risk that the egg does not mature or is not viable. In half of the cases with the lack of ovulation the ovaries do not produce mature follicles for the development of the egg.
- Ovarian dysfunction.
Ovarian dysfunction is a consequence of hormone disorders in the hypothalamus-pituitary gland. If the system is disrupted, the ovaries do not receive the appropriate signals, rhythmic production of hormones is disrupted. Accordingly, maturation of follicles is impaired, the egg is not matured or is not viable.
- Hormonal problems.
Complete absence of menstruation or the egg does not mature or is not viable. The disorder can relate to sex hormones, and any other (thyroid hormones, pancreas).
- Early menopause (ovarian dysfunction).
Stocks of eggs are exhausted before menstruation ceases for unclear reasons. Doctors do not tend to believe such a state to be a norm and call it the depletion of ovaries syndrome. In some cases, this condition can be overcome by using a hormonal treatment. The basic theory of early menopause is genetic disorders.
- Polycystic ovarian disease/syndrome (hormone exchange disorder).
In cystic disease the production of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) is reduced, while the level of luteinizing hormone (LH), estrogen and testosterone is within a regular range or even increased. It is believed that low levels of FSH cause permanent underdevelopment of follicles produced by the ovaries, and therefore the lack of mature eggs. This creates a lot of follicular cysts measuring 6-8 mm, which are determined by ultrasound. The affected ovary is usually increased by 2 times, its surface covered with smooth white capsule, through which even a mature egg cannot pass.
- Cervical canal disorders.
The cervical canal of the uterus contains a lot of mucus that the semen cannot go through (due to chemical composition or immune characteristics).
- Cervical erosion.
The polyps of the cervical canal may be the sole cause of infertility due to changes in the mucus indices.
- Damaged fallopian tubes (complete obstruction or changes in the mobility of the tubes).
Disturbances in the tubes can be very different: the damage of the cilia lining the inside of the tube. Formation of hydrosalphinx (accumulation of fluid in the fallopian tube, sealed as a result of inflammation). Previous childbirth, miscarriage, abortion, diseases of internal organs (chronic appendicitis, colitis). Congenital condition of the reproductive system (impaired development of the structure in the uterus and in the tubes). Scars on the shell of the ovaries (the result of extensive or repeated surgery). Infectious diseases can also cause scarring of the ovaries and interfere with normal development of the follicles.
- Unbroken follicle syndrome.
Follicle is not broken in time, the egg remains inside the ovary and cannot participate in fertilization.
Endometrial cells form the inner surface of the uterus and help the embryo feed, and in the absence of pregnancy are involved in menstruation. In endometriosis endometrial cells proliferate, forming kind of polyps or deep “pockets” in the thickness of the uterus, and can also penetrate into the fallopian tubes, ovaries, and even into the abdominal cavity.
- Violations of the structure of the uterus.
Any formations, disorders of the uterine cavity: polyps of the endometrium, uterine fibroids, endometriosis education, congenial states – arcuate, bicornuate uterus, uterus with incomplete partition.
It is usually impossible to conduct a recovery of reproductive abilities cannot be achieved by affecting only the genitourinary system of the person.
Comprehensive program of recovery may include:
- Anti-inflammatory and detoxification therapy.
- Antibacterial and antifungal therapy.
- Recovery of the intestinal flora to improve the general and local immunity.
- Identification of biosinos in the body, particularly, in the small and large intestines.
- Recovery of hormonal homeostasis.
- Recovery of hormone levels according to the phase of the cycle and correction of the cycle.
This approach allows us serious influence on the immune system as a whole.
Improving local defense at the epithelium level of the small intestine, which is involved in the complex mechanism of secretion and isolation of interleukins and interferons is important since they are vital immune complexes.
Secretion is a process of discharging biologically active substances. The organs emitting a discharge are called glands.
The secretions in humans include:
- secretion of gastrointestinal tract glands
- digestive enzymes
- hydrochloric acid
- bile acid
- hormones of the digestive system
- pulmonary secretion
- endocrine secretion
- sexual and other hormones.
Infertility treatment is a long and rather complex process.
The recovery program is 42 days.
Treatment is carried out comprehensively.
The program involves the patient’s stay at the day hospital of our Health Recovery Center for 1-2 hours daily.
In the event of a wanted pregnancy the monitoring of the woman with minimal intervention from our side continues. The first trimester, when an intrauterine fetal death and the threat of termination may occur is considered the most dangerous.
Much attention is paid to the psychological preventive care regarding pregnant women. Such cooperation allows time to coordinate actions and develop a common strategy of the pregnancy.
Our Health Recovery Center has witnessed the birth of ten kids.
Our children grow up healthy and strong.
Integrative medicine - a medicine for the benefit of the whole organism, in the interests of people, not in words but in deeds?
Author techniques and algorithms for diagnostic use of BRT in combination with multi-level analysis?