Triumph Residential Estate
+38 067 776 2815
Weight management comprehensive treatment and recovery program
This program is for people with metabolic disorders of the following forms:
- Genetic factors (hereditary fermentopathy);
- Alimentary and constitutional obesity (gradual weight gain, uniform deposition of fat in the subcutaneous tissue with no diseases present);
- Hypothalamic or cerebral form of obesity (dysplastic nature of fat deposition in the chest, abdomen, and thighs). Development of vegetative nutritional disorders (sweating, hyperpigmentation spots);
- Endocrine and metabolic form of obesity (excessive deposition of fat in the lower half of the body);
- Mixed form.
WEIGHT MANAGEMENT ALGORITHM
The common notion of obesity being the result of only overeating and a sedentary lifestyle, has been currently recognized as insolvent.
Pathogenetic factors of obesity may include the following:
- genetic factors (in case of both parents suffering from illness – up to 80% of children are obese, with an excessive body weight of only one parent – up to 40% of children; in case of absence of propensity to obesity in both parents it is observed in only 10% of children);
- mental strain (neurosis, depression);
- hypothalamic lesions (trauma, infection, tumors) – responsible for the appetite center located in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus, gives rise to wolfish appetite, with body weight increasing by 400%;
- social and ethnic factors (excessive intake of easily digested carbohydrates).
Strictly speaking, the metabolic process in the human body does not begin with the receipt of food by the gastrointestinal tract and decay of carbohydrates, fats and proteins it contains into smaller components, but only after the end of insorption (split product suction into the blood stream).
Digestion and insorption disorders are very difficult to divide. The main reasons re congenital or acquired disorders of the gastrointestinal tract enzymes – enzymopathies that lead to insufficient splitting of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, which in turn causes disorders of their normal resorption (absorption).
On the other hand, for example, diffuse atrophy of the mucose membrane of the small intestine (steatorrhoea) or pancreatic insufficiency lead to disruption of the insorption process and excretion of undigested proteins and their split products, as well as starch and glycogen. In chronic steatorrhoea occurs reduction or total absence of resorption of fat-soluble vitamins, which in turn leads to a variety of disorders related to vitamin deficiency.
After identifying the type and nature of metabolic disorders in the body or tissues (muscle, connective, nerve, etc.) it is necessary to identify factors endogenous or exogenous (balance of hormones, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, infections, toxic substances, etc.) facilitating the emergence of such type and nature of metabolic disorders in the body, without which it is impossible to carry out adequate treatment.
The aim of our treatment is to change the metabolism along with recovery of the metabolism physiology.
Methods and means of our program include:
- Diagnostics of the cause.
- Selection of individual modes.
- Therapy using hardware methods.
- Comprehensive nutritional management
- Replenishing the body with structured liquid
- Cleaning the body of toxins
You have a priceless opportunity to:
- Restore metabolic processes in the body.
- Clean the body of toxins.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Activate the body recovery reserves.
- Adapt the body to negative impacts.
- Access the reserves of self-healing.
- Rid yourself of fear and anxiety.
- Gain confidence and peace of mind.
- Increase stress resistance.
As a result of the program, you can adjust your weight, and most importantly – to restore mental, physical and mental health.
Based on the carried out diagnostics an individual therapy plan is developed for each patient.
The duration of the recovery program is 42 days (day hospital).
Integrative medicine - a medicine for the benefit of the whole organism, in the interests of people, not in words but in deeds?
Author techniques and algorithms for diagnostic use of BRT in combination with multi-level analysis?